Victoria, BC – A program that furthers innovation in BC agriculture has been renewed by the BC and federal governments with $3 million in funding over two years.
The cost-shared program will allow companies to access funding to support late-stage research or pilot projects that lead to commercialization and/or adoption of innovative products, technologies and practices. For example, projects could include:
- Advancements in plant, animal and food science;
- Energy and waste management;
- New product development and commercialization;
- Improvements in soil, water and air quality; and
- Climate change adaptation.
More information is available at the Investment Agriculture Foundation of BC.