Dusseldorf, Germany – Global provider of medical trade fairs Messe Dusseldorf says it is rebranding its international medical care events under the brand name Medical Fair. The new brand will follow the visual design of its international trade fair Medica.
“Since 1954 we have been organizing medical trade fairs, developing an outstanding reputation for ourselves around the globe and earning our customers’ confidence,” says Werner Dornscheidt, the organization’s president and CEO. “With the new name Medical Fair, we are now creating a common framework for all our medical trade fairs held outside of Dusseldorf in order to raise recognition levels.”
The strategy applies to all events held by the Messe Dusseldorf Group on their own account. These will in the future also include the medical fairs which until now were held under the name Hospimedica outside of Dusseldorf. Medica itself is not affected by the change.
The dates of the Medical Fair events in 2008 are:
– Medical Fair India, Mumbai, March 14 – 16, 2008
– Medical Fair Australia, Sydney, May 13 – 15, 2008
– Medical Fair Asia, Singapore, September 17 – 19, 2008
– Medical Fair Brno, Brno, Czech Republic, October 21 – 24, 2008
– Medical Fair Thailand, Bangkok, September 16 – 18, 2009