Hundreds of polymer films and more than a thousand metal foils are available in small quantities for research applications and prototype development across dozens of industries. The materials include:
– Polymer films as thin as 0.0005 mm;
– Metallized polymer films as thin as 0.002 mm;
– Metal foils ranging from 0.0005 mm – 2.0 mm thin;
– Microleaf, an ultra-thin (0.01 micron – 1.0 micron) metal foil mounted on a removable support; and
– Microfoil, an ultra-thin (0.25 micron – 1.0 micron) metal foil mounted on a permanent support.
In addition to films and foils, other forms of polymers and metals as well as ceramics, composites, compounds and intermetallics are also available.