Chicago, IL – The Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) says it is now accepting abstract submissions for presentation at SLAS2012, the first annual SLAS Conference and Exhibition, February 4-8, 2012 at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA.
The organization is inviting academicians, scientists, engineers, business leaders and post-docs or students to present information featuring innovation in research and discovery in laboratory science and technology. Abstract focus areas include tracks on assay development and screening, high-throughput technologies, drug target biology, micro/nano technologies, bioanalytical technologies, and informatics diagnostics.
Selected submissions will be eligible for the prestigious SLAS Innovation Award, a $10,000 cash prize given to the most exceptional podium presentation at SLAS2012. All submissions will be reviewed by the SLAS Innovation Award panel of judges.
Submission deadlines are:
– Podium abstract: August 8, 2011
– Tony B. Academic Travel Award (Podium): August 8, 2011
– Tony B. Academic Travel Award (Poster): September 26, 2011
– Poster abstract (For inclusion in the Final Program): November 2, 2011
– Poster abstract (Final deadline): January 19, 2012
More information is available at http://slas2012.org.