Pittsburgh, PA – The organizers of Pittcon 2015 have issued a call for topics for the Conferee Networking Sessions. It’s a great opportunity to be a Pittcon 2015 Conferee Networking Session host – if you have an idea for a session, they want to hear about it. Ideas can be submitted until August 31, 2014.
The 2-hour networking sessions provide an opportunity for attendees with similar interests to meet and resolve problems, discuss new techniques, or brainstorm new ideas in an informal setting.
Benefits of hosting a session include:
- Increase awareness of a specific topic or issue
- Find solutions to a problem or brainstorm for new ideas
- Network with your peers
- Recognition in the Pittcon 2015 Preliminary Program & Final Programs
The Conferee Networking committee says it is especially interested in proposed sessions on:
- Particular instrumentation/techniques/cohort discussion group (i.e. LC-MS users group, educators discussion group, lab managers discussion group, etc).
- Hot topics in analytical chemistry (i.e. lab on a chip, social media in analytical chemistry, analytical support for oil/gas drilling, etc.)
- In-demand areas such as pharmaceuticals, environmental, energy/fuels, nanotechnology, and food science.
Topics can be submitted here.